is rooted in agriculture.
Stemming from the Central Valley of California, we understand the need for renewable and sustainable agriculture from a farmer-focused perspective. This understanding has influenced our company culture and everyday lives – it’s at the heart of what we do.
To provide clients leadership, innovation, and technology in order to achieve environmental and business goals.
We have tested feedstock manure at more dairies than any other EPC team in the country.
All engineering is done in-house – we don’t rely on 3rd parties.
Our network of trusted contractors emphasize safety, quality and timeliness on every project.
- Dairy anaerobic digesters and bio-energy systems
- Accurate LCFS and eLCFS biogas predictions
- Company owned wastewater testing laboratory
- Anaerobic dairy digestion research and development
- Water board permitting and regulatory assistance
- Photo-voltaic systems permitting and civil design
- Hydraulic and hydrology analysis & design
- Wastewater system design
- Irrigation & ditch design
- Geo-synthetic design
- Agricultural permitting and design
- Pistachio huller and processing design, permitting and regulatory assistance
- Storm water pollution & prevention planning
- Report of waste discharge permitting
- Civil site design for residential, commercial, and industrial
- Industrial facility site design
- Construction management
- Geo-synthetic design, CQA
Looking for EPC services?
"Calgren has had the pleasure of working with Craig Hartman on numerous engineering issues. He's been prompt, knowledgeable and responsive. In areas such as anaerobic digestion of dairy manure there is no one better."Calgren Renewable Fuels | CEO
“Craig Hartman has designed and built more successful dairy digesters than any engineer in the state. He was the first P. E. our company hired back in 2010 and we’ve never looked back. Craig’s vision, diligence, and commitment to excellence for California dairies have driven Maas Energy Works forward to build over 65% of the state’s current digester install base.”Maas Energy Works Inc. | CEO